Living in Seattle | from Portugal
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Seattle: Business Contacts, a City Guide and offline events. Wow!"
Living in Seattle | from Australia
"Even before moving to Seattle I made great contacts to other expats. The expat world has been waiting for such a plattform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Seattle
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seattle expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seattle
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Seattle
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Seattle! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Seattle? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Seattle Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Seattle. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Seattle
Swedish Expats in Seattle help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Seattle are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Emerald City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Seattle’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Seattle.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Seattle to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Seattle at our Events
Our Seattle community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kirti Rege and David Minasyan, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Seattle’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Seattle and generally Swedish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Seattle!