Living in Seattle | from Portugal
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Seattle: Business Contacts, a City Guide and offline events. Wow!"
Living in Seattle | from Australia
"Even before moving to Seattle I made great contacts to other expats. The expat world has been waiting for such a plattform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Seattle
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seattle expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seattle
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Seattle
Grüezi to all Swiss in Seattle! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Seattle? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Seattle ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Seattle. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Seattle
Swiss Expats in Seattle help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Seattle are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Emerald City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Seattle’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Seattle.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Seattle to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Seattle at our Events
Our Seattle community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, David Minasyan and Kirti Rege, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Seattle’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Seattle and generally Swiss in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Seattle!