Living in Seoul | from Russia
"InterNations not only helped me finding great business contacts but it moreover helped my family to quickly settle in."
Living in Seoul | from Sweden
"Getting to know other Scandinavian women was so easy with InterNations. We quickly got connected and became friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Seoul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seoul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seoul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Seoul
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Seoul! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Seoul? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Seoul Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Seoul. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Seoul
Brazilian Expats in Seoul help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Seoul are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Special City", as local inhabitants say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Seoul’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Seoul.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Seoul to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Seoul at our Events
Our Seoul community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Otar Berejiani and eric zeller, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Seoul’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the natural wonderland of Gangwon. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from South Korea in Seoul and generally Brazilians in South Korea in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Seoul!