InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Seville
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seville expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seville
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Seville
Benvenuti to all Italians in Seville! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Seville? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Seville will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Seville. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Seville
Italian Expats in Seville share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Seville exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the financial, cultural and artistic center of southern Spain.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Seville’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Seville.
- Use the Expat Guide for Seville to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Seville at our Events
Our community in Seville is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Andriy Kharchenko and Anne Berrurier, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Seville’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Seville as well as Italians in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Seville!