Living in Shanghai | from USA
"At the first Shanghai Get-Together I met several American expats. I am very grateful that they shared their experience with me."
Living in Shanghai | from Germany
"It is just so easy to find other international people and global minds with InterNations. I didn´t know there were so many in Shanghai."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Shanghai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Shanghai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Shanghai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Shanghai
Welcome to all British in Shanghai! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Shanghai? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Shanghai Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Shanghai. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Shanghai
British Expats in Shanghai help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Shanghai are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Paris Of The East".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Shanghai’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Shanghai.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Shanghai to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Shanghai at our Events
Our Shanghai community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lelio Shimizu and Skye Ellis, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Shanghai’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Great Wall. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from China in Shanghai and generally British in China in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Shanghai!