InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Shenzhen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Shenzhen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Shenzhen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Shenzhen
Welkom to all Dutch in Shenzhen! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Shenzhen? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Shenzhen will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Shenzhen. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Shenzhen Posted:
I've been using Expatriate Healthcare for years: http://www.expatriatehealthcare.com/
Could you also tell me more please. R.email@example.com
hey anela and gabrielle, i am happy to be part of the shenzhen community. congrats on pulling it o...
Fellow Dutch in Shenzhen
Dutch Expats in Shenzhen share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Shenzhen exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the economically fastest-growing city in China.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Shenzhen’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Shenzhen.
- Use the Expat Guide for Shenzhen to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Shenzhen at our Events
Our community in Shenzhen is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Angela Wang and Kaisa Ansper, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Shenzhen’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Shenzhen as well as Dutch in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Shenzhen!