InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Shenzhen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Shenzhen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Shenzhen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Shenzhen
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Shenzhen! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Shenzhen? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Shenzhen will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Shenzhen. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Shenzhen
Spanish Expats in Shenzhen share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Shenzhen exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the economically fastest-growing city in China.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Shenzhen’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Shenzhen.
- Use the Expat Guide for Shenzhen to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Shenzhen at our Events
Our community in Shenzhen is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabrielle Anne Santa Cruz and Angela Wang, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Shenzhen’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Shenzhen as well as Spanish in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Shenzhen!