InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Shenzhen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Shenzhen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Shenzhen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Shenzhen
Grüezi to all Swiss in Shenzhen! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Shenzhen? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Shenzhen will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Shenzhen. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Shenzhen
Swiss Expats in Shenzhen share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Shenzhen exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the economically fastest-growing city in China.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Shenzhen’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Shenzhen.
- Use the Expat Guide for Shenzhen to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Shenzhen at our Events
Our community in Shenzhen is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabrielle Anne Santa Cruz and Angela Wang, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Shenzhen’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Shenzhen as well as Swiss in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Shenzhen!