InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Silicon Valley
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Silicon Valley expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Silicon Valley
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Silicon Valley
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Silicon Valley! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Silicon Valley? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Silicon Valley Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Silicon Valley. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Silicon Valley Posted:
I'm in Mountain View, CA for two weeks. Visiting from Peru and on the way for a vacation in India. ...
Hello Ralf, we moved to the Bay Area in Sept last year from Spain. Prior to that we lived in Melbo...
Fellow Indians in Silicon Valley
Indian Expats in Silicon Valley help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Silicon Valley are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the capital of Silicon Valley, the high-tech heart of the USA, .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Silicon Valley’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Silicon Valley.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Silicon Valley to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Silicon Valley at our Events
Our Silicon Valley community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Guillaume Bigny and Somya (SK) Kant, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Silicon Valley’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Silicon Valley and generally Indians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Silicon Valley!