Living in Singapore | from USA
"I moved to Singapore to build up my own business. In fact, it was easier than expected. With InterNations I quickly got in touch with the lively expat community here."
Living in Singapore | from Australia
"Settling as an expat woman in a different culture is always hard. But with InterNations I got to know many other expat spouses that helped me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Singapore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Singapore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Singapore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Singapore
Welcome to all British in Singapore! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Singapore? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Singapore Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Singapore. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Singapore
British Expats in Singapore help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Singapore are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Lion City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Singapore’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Singapore.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Singapore to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Singapore at our Events
Our Singapore community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Neera Gupta and Barbara Moss, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Singapore’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the cultural diversity Singapore has to offer. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Singapore in Singapore and generally British in Singapore in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Singapore!