Living in Singapore | from USA
"I moved to Singapore to build up my own business. In fact, it was easier than expected. With InterNations I quickly got in touch with the lively expat community here."
Living in Singapore | from Australia
"Settling as an expat woman in a different culture is always hard. But with InterNations I got to know many other expat spouses that helped me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Singapore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Singapore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Singapore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Singapore
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Singapore! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Singapore? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Singapore Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Singapore. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Singapore
Russian Expats in Singapore help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Singapore are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Lion City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Singapore’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Singapore.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Singapore to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Singapore at our Events
Our Singapore community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Aditya Dhar and Neera Gupta, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Singapore’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the cultural diversity Singapore has to offer. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Singapore in Singapore and generally Russians in Singapore in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Singapore!