Living in Sofia | from USA
"What makes InterNations really special is its great member base. All truly global minded people willing to support you."
Living in Sofia | from Netherlands
"At my first Sofia Get-Together I already met other Dutch women to chat with. InterNations makes the expat life so much easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Sofia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sofia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sofia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Sofia
Welkom to all Dutch in Sofia! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Sofia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Sofia Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sofia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Sofia Posted:
Great idea! I will join for sure! :)
Great tip. Vanessa! Thank you. Maria, perhaps we can start together??
Fellow Dutch in Sofia
Dutch Expats in Sofia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Sofia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The capital city at the foot of Mount Vitosha.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sofia’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Sofia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sofia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Sofia at our Events
Our Sofia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Bo Yordanova and Carlos Arellano, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sofia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Bulgaria in Sofia and generally Dutch in Bulgaria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Sofia!