Living in Sofia | from USA
"What makes InterNations really special is its great member base. All truly global minded people willing to support you."
Living in Sofia | from Netherlands
"At my first Sofia Get-Together I already met other Dutch women to chat with. InterNations makes the expat life so much easier."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Sofia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sofia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sofia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Sofia
Witajcie to all Polish in Sofia! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Sofia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Sofia Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sofia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Sofia Posted:
Hi again, Sure, I'll be glad to show you around. Keep in touch. - Marianna -
I am in :)
Juz pewnie kogoś macie, ale ja bardzo chętnie, mówię po rosyjsku, polsku i angielsku, i aktualn...
Hi, are you still looking for volunteers? My name is Beata and I'd be pleased to experience and lea...
1st InterNations Get-Together in SOFIA BG was one of the best if not the best InterNations meeting ...
Fellow Polish in Sofia
Polish Expats in Sofia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Sofia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The capital city at the foot of Mount Vitosha.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sofia’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Sofia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sofia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Sofia at our Events
Our Sofia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Carlos Arellano and Bo Yordanova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sofia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Bulgaria in Sofia and generally Polish in Bulgaria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Sofia!