Living in Somalia | from Norway
"My job in Mogadishu brought me here, but I found great people to network and stay in touch with on the InterNations platform. "
Living in Somalia | from Spain
"Through InterNations, I found out more about expat health care and development aid in Somalia. Thanks! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Somalia
- Join our community and get to know members of Somalia’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Somali expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Mogadishu, Kismayo and many other regions
Meet Indian Expatriates in Somalia!
InterNations – Uniting Indians living in Somalia
Would you like to get in touch with other Indians in Somalia? Are you in need of help and advice from your Indian compatriots? Or would you like to join other Indian expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the Suuqa Bakaaraha in Mogadishu?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Somalia or are still living in India to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Somalia offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Indian expats in Somalia, coming from all over India - from Assam over Gujarat to Manipur.
Fellow Indians in Somalia
Find tips and advice on Somalia from Indian Expats
Of course, expat living in Somalia is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Indian is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Somali way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Indians in Somalia, residing in Mogadishu, Hargaisa, Kismayo and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Indians in Mogadishu.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Indian native language, discover where to shop for Indian food or discuss the Mumbai cricket team's latest match, become a member of the Somali InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from India or Indian-speaking expatriates in Somalia.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Somalia Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Indian-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mango pulp, naan and parathas in Mogadishu.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Somalia to get information on the local network of Indian professionals abroad or the nearest Indian consulate.
From the rugged east-west ranges of the Karkaar Mountains to the Gulf of Aden, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Indian expats in Somalia.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Indians in Somalia
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Somalia. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Somali halwo, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Mogadishu’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the autonomous region of Somaliland as well as other beautiful landmarks in Somalia.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from India and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Swaagatam & Shagatom from our Indians living in Somalia!