Living in St. Petersburg | from Great Britain
"InterNations is the ideal networking site for me. I use it for private as well as for business contacts here in St.Petersburg. Great!"
Living in St. Petersburg | from France
"What I really like about InterNations is the international mix of people. I got to know there who became very good friends ."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in St. Petersburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded St. Petersburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in St. Petersburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in St. Petersburg
Welcome to all British in St. Petersburg! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in St. Petersburg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in St. Petersburg Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations St. Petersburg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in St. Petersburg
British Expats in St. Petersburg help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in St. Petersburg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Venice Of The North".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with St. Petersburg’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in St. Petersburg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for St. Petersburg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in St. Petersburg at our Events
Our St. Petersburg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ksenia Storchak and Emilio Alegre, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in St. Petersburg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover Lake Baikal. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Russia in St. Petersburg and generally British in Russia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in St. Petersburg!