Living in Stockholm | from Canada
"With InterNations I quickly connected with other Canadian members who became close friends over time."
Living in Stockholm | from USA
"The best thing about InterNations? Definitely the offline get-together. Meeting other expats in real life helps a lot."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Stockholm
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Stockholm expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Stockholm
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Stockholm
Fáilte to all Irish in Stockholm! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Stockholm? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Stockholm Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Stockholm. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Stockholm
Irish Expats in Stockholm help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Stockholm are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Eken" (meaning "The Oak").
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Stockholm’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Stockholm.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Stockholm to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Stockholm at our Events
Our Stockholm community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Karin Ekenberg and shaun armstrong, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Stockholm’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Stockholm and generally Irish in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Stockholm!