Living in Stockholm | from Canada
"With InterNations I quickly connected with other Canadian members who became close friends over time."
Living in Stockholm | from USA
"The best thing about InterNations? Definitely the offline get-together. Meeting other expats in real life helps a lot."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Stockholm
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Stockholm expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Stockholm
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Stockholm
Benvenuti to all Italians in Stockholm! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Stockholm? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Stockholm the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Stockholm. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Stockholm
Italian Expats in Stockholm help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Stockholm are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Eken" (meaning "The Oak").
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Stockholm’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Stockholm.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Stockholm to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Stockholm at our Events
Our Stockholm community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Patricia Castillo and Karin Ekenberg, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Stockholm’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Stockholm and generally Italians in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Stockholm!