Living in Strasbourg | from Brazil
"After work I enjoy meeting other Brazlian expats offline. We go for a beer together and it feels like home. Thanks InterNations."
Living in Strasbourg | from Spain
"The idea to connext expatriates in Strasbourg fits perfectly to the city. Both are truly international."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Strasbourg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Strasbourg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Strasbourg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Strasbourg
Welcome to all British in Strasbourg! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Strasbourg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Strasbourg Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Strasbourg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Strasbourg
British Expats in Strasbourg help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Strasbourg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The European metropolis, once a medieval town at the crossroads.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Strasbourg’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Strasbourg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Strasbourg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Strasbourg at our Events
Our Strasbourg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Dejan Jovanov and Katarina Nedeljkovic, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Strasbourg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Strasbourg and generally British in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Strasbourg!