Living in Strasbourg | from Brazil
"After work I enjoy meeting other Brazlian expats offline. We go for a beer together and it feels like home. Thanks InterNations."
Living in Strasbourg | from Spain
"The idea to connext expatriates in Strasbourg fits perfectly to the city. Both are truly international."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Strasbourg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Strasbourg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Strasbourg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Strasbourg
Welcome to all Canadians in Strasbourg! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Strasbourg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Strasbourg Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Strasbourg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Strasbourg
Canadian Expats in Strasbourg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Strasbourg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The European metropolis, once a medieval town at the crossroads.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Strasbourg’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Strasbourg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Strasbourg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Strasbourg at our Events
Our Strasbourg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Dejan Jovanov and Katarina Nedeljkovic, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Strasbourg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Strasbourg and generally Canadians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Strasbourg!