InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Stuttgart
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Stuttgart expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Stuttgart
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Stuttgart
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Stuttgart! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Stuttgart? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Stuttgart the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Stuttgart. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Stuttgart Posted:
Hi Marie, I live in Boennigheim since last August. Here there is not much! If you fill like we c...
count me in! :) freue mich darauf!
Hi Alexandra! Unfortunately you just missed one, it was last night!! :( But we normally get togeth...
Fellow Argentinians in Stuttgart
Argentinian Expats in Stuttgart help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Stuttgart are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The picturesque city located between forests and vineyards.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Stuttgart’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Stuttgart.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Stuttgart to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Stuttgart at our Events
Our Stuttgart community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Valentina Isabel Cordero-d'Aubuisson and Shri Kasivajulla, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Stuttgart’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Stuttgart and generally Argentinians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Stuttgart!