Living in Sydney | from Turkey
"Without experience of having lived abroad, I thought it would be hard to get to know other expats. But not with InterNations."
Living in Sydney | from Finland
"When I first attended the Sydney Bar night I was really nervous. But everyone welcomed me and I quickly felt as part of the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Sydney
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sydney expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sydney
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Sydney
Benvenuti to all Italians in Sydney! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Sydney? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Sydney the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sydney. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Sydney
Italian Expats in Sydney help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Sydney are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Harbour City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sydney’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Sydney.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sydney to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Sydney at our Events
Our Sydney community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Todd Montgomery and John Le, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sydney’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Sydney and generally Italians in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Sydney!