Living in Taipei | from Denmark
"As I mainly use InterNations for business, it was just overwhelming to get so many international contacts working in Taipei as well."
Living in Taipei | from USA
"When a friend invited me to InterNations my first thought was: This is exactly what I as an expat woman was searching for."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Taipei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Taipei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Taipei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Taipei
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Taipei! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Taipei? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Taipei Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Taipei. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Taipei Posted:
Its my first time in Taiwan, and the only places I have been to is Taipei, and MiaoLi. Would love t...
Hello Felice, I am here for only a couple of weeks, and have noticed that the area near Da'an i...
Hi Anne, I just move to Taipei, but I have experience in this field, I lived 2 years in Shanghai, w...
I'm Interior Architect and I'm living in Taipei. I'm not finding anything in my area... any suggest...
Fellow Brazilians in Taipei
Brazilian Expats in Taipei help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Taipei are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Azaleas".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Taipei’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Taipei.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Taipei to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Taipei at our Events
Our Taipei community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Vas Musca and Erica Lee, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Taipei’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the main airport and technology hub in the north. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Taiwan in Taipei and generally Brazilians in Taiwan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Taipei!