Living in Taipei | from Denmark
"As I mainly use InterNations for business, it was just overwhelming to get so many international contacts working in Taipei as well."
Living in Taipei | from USA
"When a friend invited me to InterNations my first thought was: This is exactly what I as an expat woman was searching for."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Taipei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Taipei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Taipei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Taipei
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Taipei! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Taipei? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Taipei F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Taipei. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Taipei
Portuguese Expats in Taipei help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Taipei are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Azaleas".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Taipei’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Taipei.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Taipei to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Taipei at our Events
Our Taipei community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Francis Morris, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Taipei’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the main airport and technology hub in the north. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Taiwan in Taipei and generally Portuguese in Taiwan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Taipei!