Living in Tallinn | from Great Britain
"With so many business opportunities in Tallinn, you just have to find the right partners. Guess where I found them? On InterNations."
Living in Tallinn | from Canada
"Settling as an expat women in Tallin was really hard. But when a friend invited me to InterNations, I quickly got connected."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Tallinn
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tallinn expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tallinn
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Tallinn
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Tallinn! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Tallinn? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Tallinn Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tallinn. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Tallinn
Chinese Expats in Tallinn help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Tallinn are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Estonia's capital and largest city, situated on the banks of the Gulf Of Finland.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tallinn’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Tallinn.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tallinn to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Tallinn at our Events
Our Tallinn community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gilberto Pulga, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tallinn’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the industrialized region of Northern Estonia. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Estonia in Tallinn and generally Chinese in Estonia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Tallinn!