Living in Tallinn | from Great Britain
"With so many business opportunities in Tallinn, you just have to find the right partners. Guess where I found them? On InterNations."
Living in Tallinn | from Canada
"Settling as an expat women in Tallin was really hard. But when a friend invited me to InterNations, I quickly got connected."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Tallinn
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tallinn expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tallinn
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Tallinn
Willkommen to all Germans in Tallinn! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Tallinn? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Tallinn Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tallinn. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Tallinn
German Expats in Tallinn help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Tallinn are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Estonia's capital and largest city, situated on the banks of the Gulf Of Finland.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tallinn’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Tallinn.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tallinn to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Tallinn at our Events
Our Tallinn community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ivan Munoz and Anna-Liisa Allmäe, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tallinn’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the industrialized region of Northern Estonia. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Estonia in Tallinn and generally Germans in Estonia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Tallinn!