Living in Tashkent | from Australia
"I use InterNations mainly for business and made great international contacts with InterNations. It is a win win for all of us."
Living in Tashkent | from Belgium
"As I already me several expat women on InterNations online, it was great to meet offline ."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Tashkent
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tashkent expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tashkent
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Tashkent
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Tashkent! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Tashkent? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Tashkent Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tashkent. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Tashkent
Brazilian Expats in Tashkent help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Tashkent are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Stone".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tashkent’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Tashkent.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tashkent to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Tashkent at our Events
Our Tashkent community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Sevara Ganiyeva and Angelo Errico, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tashkent’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the legendary Silk Road capital of Bukhara. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Uzbekistan in Tashkent and generally Brazilians in Uzbekistan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Tashkent!