Living in Tashkent | from Australia
"I use InterNations mainly for business and made great international contacts with InterNations. It is a win win for all of us."
Living in Tashkent | from Belgium
"As I already me several expat women on InterNations online, it was great to meet offline ."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Tashkent
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tashkent expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tashkent
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Tashkent
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Tashkent! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Tashkent? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Tashkent Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tashkent. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Tashkent
Swedish Expats in Tashkent help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Tashkent are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Stone".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tashkent’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Tashkent.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tashkent to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Tashkent at our Events
Our Tashkent community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Sevara Ganiyeva and Angelo Errico, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tashkent’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the legendary Silk Road capital of Bukhara. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Uzbekistan in Tashkent and generally Swedish in Uzbekistan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Tashkent!