Living in Tbilisi | from India
"As I moved to Tbilisi with my spouse, InterNations has helped us make friends outside of our work colleagues."
Living in Tbilisi | from Spain
"While moving to Tbilisi on my own was daunting, InterNations gave me the expat support that I was looking for."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Tbilisi
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tbilisi expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tbilisi
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Tbilisi
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Tbilisi! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Tbilisi? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Tbilisi Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tbilisi. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Tbilisi
Brazilian Expats in Tbilisi help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Tbilisi are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Warm Springs".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tbilisi’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Tbilisi.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tbilisi to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Tbilisi at our Events
Our Tbilisi community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ia Tsulaia, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tbilisi’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the Tsminda Sameba Monastery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Georgia in Tbilisi and generally Brazilians in Georgia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Tbilisi!