Living in Tegucigalpa | from Canada
"InterNations events and forums have provided me with an extensive network of business and personal contacts in Tegucigalpa."
Living in Tegucigalpa | from Norway
"InterNations helped me meet fellow expats in Tegucigalpa and helped me make friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Tegucigalpa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tegucigalpa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tegucigalpa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Tegucigalpa
Welkom to all Dutch in Tegucigalpa! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Tegucigalpa? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Tegucigalpa Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tegucigalpa. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Tegucigalpa Posted:
Hi Megan, We're doing a meet up the 19th of August, so you're welcome to join! Just confirm you...
Hi Mary Ann, We live in the south, close to the airport, colonia Las Hadas. There are plenty ...
Fellow Dutch in Tegucigalpa
Dutch Expats in Tegucigalpa help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Tegucigalpa are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Tegus" Or "Tepaz", as the locals say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tegucigalpa’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Tegucigalpa.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tegucigalpa to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Tegucigalpa at our Events
Our Tegucigalpa community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Melissa Solano and Michiko Matsuura, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tegucigalpa’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the renowned Villa Roy Museum of History and Anthropology. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Honduras in Tegucigalpa and generally Dutch in Honduras in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Tegucigalpa!