Living in Tegucigalpa | from Canada
"InterNations events and forums have provided me with an extensive network of business and personal contacts in Tegucigalpa."
Living in Tegucigalpa | from Norway
"InterNations helped me meet fellow expats in Tegucigalpa and helped me make friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Tegucigalpa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tegucigalpa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tegucigalpa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Tegucigalpa
Bienvenue to all French in Tegucigalpa! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Tegucigalpa? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Tegucigalpa FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tegucigalpa. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Tegucigalpa
French Expats in Tegucigalpa help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Tegucigalpa are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Tegus" Or "Tepaz", as the locals say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tegucigalpa’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Tegucigalpa.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tegucigalpa to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Tegucigalpa at our Events
Our Tegucigalpa community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Michiko Matsuura and Melissa Solano, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tegucigalpa’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the renowned Villa Roy Museum of History and Anthropology. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Honduras in Tegucigalpa and generally French in Honduras in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Tegucigalpa!