Living in Tegucigalpa | from Canada
"InterNations events and forums have provided me with an extensive network of business and personal contacts in Tegucigalpa."
Living in Tegucigalpa | from Norway
"InterNations helped me meet fellow expats in Tegucigalpa and helped me make friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Tegucigalpa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tegucigalpa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tegucigalpa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Tegucigalpa
Willkommen to all Germans in Tegucigalpa! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Tegucigalpa? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Tegucigalpa Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tegucigalpa. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Tegucigalpa
German Expats in Tegucigalpa help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Tegucigalpa are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Tegus" Or "Tepaz", as the locals say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tegucigalpa’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Tegucigalpa.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tegucigalpa to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Tegucigalpa at our Events
Our Tegucigalpa community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Michiko Matsuura and Melissa Solano, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tegucigalpa’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the renowned Villa Roy Museum of History and Anthropology. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Honduras in Tegucigalpa and generally Germans in Honduras in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Tegucigalpa!