Living in Tel Aviv | from Spain
"The InterNations events in Tel Aviv have given me a great network of friends and really fun get-togethers to attend."
Living in Tel Aviv | from Ghana
"The events in Tel Aviv helped me meet expats from all over the world for professional and social purposes."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Tel Aviv
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tel Aviv expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tel Aviv
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Tel Aviv
Fáilte to all Irish in Tel Aviv! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Tel Aviv? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Tel Aviv Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tel Aviv. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Tel Aviv
Irish Expats in Tel Aviv help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Tel Aviv are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Hill Of Spring", and the largest city in the area of Gush Dan.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tel Aviv’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Tel Aviv.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tel Aviv to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Tel Aviv at our Events
Our Tel Aviv community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tabea Naeder and Anthony Brody, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tel Aviv’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the hill ranges and the Sea of Galilee. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Israel in Tel Aviv and generally Irish in Israel in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Tel Aviv!