Living in Tel Aviv | from Spain
"The InterNations events in Tel Aviv have given me a great network of friends and really fun get-togethers to attend."
Living in Tel Aviv | from Ghana
"The events in Tel Aviv helped me meet expats from all over the world for professional and social purposes."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Tel Aviv
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tel Aviv expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tel Aviv
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Tel Aviv
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Tel Aviv! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Tel Aviv? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Tel Aviv Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tel Aviv. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Tel Aviv
Russian Expats in Tel Aviv help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Tel Aviv are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Hill Of Spring", and the largest city in the area of Gush Dan.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tel Aviv’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Tel Aviv.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tel Aviv to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Tel Aviv at our Events
Our Tel Aviv community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Anthony Brody and Tabea Naeder, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tel Aviv’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the hill ranges and the Sea of Galilee. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Israel in Tel Aviv and generally Russians in Israel in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Tel Aviv!