Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in The Hague
Servus to all Austrians in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in The Hague FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in The Hague Posted:
Hi, I live since July again in NL and lived here before for more then 13 years. I am a native Germa...
Tango is a dance that comes from Argentina and is danced all over the world. See this video of a pe...
Hi Kate, you dont buy a bike in the Netherlands, you just take one... ! Just joking, you can get...
Fellow Austrians in The Hague
Austrian Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, René Ahuja and Alexander Stamelos, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Austrians in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: