Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in The Hague
Welcome to all Canadians in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in The Hague Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in The Hague
Canadian Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alexander Stamelos and René Ahuja, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Canadians in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: