Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in The Hague
Willkommen to all Germans in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in The Hague Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in The Hague Posted:
Sent you a message on FB. Please look in Other
Dear Mr. Goodwin, I just moved to Den Haag myself and am looking for a position as a babysitter ...
Hi, that Looks like good fun. do you want to organise an Event for that? I guess others would be i...
Hi Liz, Sent you a message....
Ciao Chiara, hai gia trovato qualcosa? Dove vai a fare lo stage? Importante que non e' troppo...
Hallo Kate! Are you also planning to organize a group workshop?
Fellow Germans in The Hague
German Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, René Ahuja and Alexander Stamelos, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Germans in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
German Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: