Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in The Hague
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in The Hague Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in The Hague Posted:
Hi Leila Funda and Pararius are your reference for comprehensive rental searches. Here are the l...
Hi Ronnie Not sure if you are still looking for these tickets but marktplaats.nl or speurders.nl...
I assume you meant in the Hague region ? If yes, I found this one quite good. They are in both Del...
I saw this very late... I hope you are succeeded. In case not, I'm free tomorrow let me know! Good ...
Hi Dear, I'm passionate about cooking but know only Indian cuisine. Please let me know if you ar...
Hi Kate, You can check my posting. If interested, then we can discuss further. Kind regards...
Fellow Indians in The Hague
Indian Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alexander Stamelos and René Ahuja, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Indians in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Indian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: