Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in The Hague
Fáilte to all Irish in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in The Hague Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in The Hague Posted:
Dear Safa Where in The Hague? Many thanks. Miriam
Hi Terry, Welcome to the Netherlands! Don't be scared, we don't bite over here (well most of us do...
hi, I'd like to join in. Can't this Wednesday but keep me posted too please :)
Hello I may have afurnished apartment for rent in Voorburg if interested - send me a mail andydon...
Hi Seda, Are you still recruiting?? Slainte, Brid
What are your rates?? and would you travel to Rijnsburg?? Slainte, Brid
Fellow Irish in The Hague
Irish Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, René Ahuja and Alexander Stamelos, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Irish in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Irish Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: