Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in The Hague
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in The Hague Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in The Hague Posted:
Dear Yolanda, if you havn't found anything yet, maybe you will be interested in my studio in Den...
Could you tell me, please, if it is still available? Thanks
..maybe you should contact some office that registers marriages, they can check their database and ...
Sorry, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to move especially when you are scared to death. Do yo...
Dear Rayna, I am interested in the folding single bed, do you have pictures? Is it in a good condit...
It is indeed a swimming pool, but if it's good, that's a question))) I love swimming and go there m...
Fellow Russians in The Hague
Russian Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, René Ahuja and Alexander Stamelos, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Russians in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Russian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: