Living in Tirana | from France
"Moving to Tirana was much more seamless when I knew that InterNations would provide me with a fantastic network of expats."
Living in Tirana | from Brazil
"InterNations has helped me meet other South American expat women in Tirana."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Tirana
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tirana expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tirana
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Tirana
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Tirana! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Tirana? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Tirana Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tirana. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Tirana
Swedish Expats in Tirana help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Tirana are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Tiranë or Tirona, as it is called in Albanian.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tirana’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Tirana.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tirana to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Tirana at our Events
Our Tirana community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tirana’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover Dajti Mountain. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Albania in Tirana and generally Swedish in Albania in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Tirana!