Living in Togo | from Australia
"With InterNations I've even met fellow Aussies down here in Togo. I couldn't believe this, mate! :) "
Living in Togo | from Russia
"Thanks to the InterNations Lomé Community, I had the chance to find a decent health-care provider for Togo. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Togo
- Join our community and get to know members of Togo’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Togolese expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Lome, Kpalime and many other regions
Meet Swedish Expatriates in Togo!
InterNations – Uniting Swedish living in Togo
Would you like to get in touch with other Swedish in Togo? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swedish compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swedish expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Lomé's oceanfront beach road?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Togo or are still living in Sweden to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Togo offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swedish expats in Togo, coming from all over Sweden - from Jylland over Hovedstadden to Syddanmark.
Fellow Swedish in Togo
Find tips and advice on Togo from Swedish Expats
Of course, expat living in Togo is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swedish is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Togolese way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swedish in Togo, residing in Lome, Kara, Kpalime and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swedish in Lomé.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swedish native language, discover where to shop for Swedish food or discuss the Tre Kronor latest match, become a member of the Togolese InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Sweden or Swedish-speaking expatriates in Togo.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Togo Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Swedish-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels in Lome.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Togo to get information on the local Scandinavian Women’s Association or the nearest Swedish consulate.
From the northernmost Savanes region to the extensive lagoons and marshes on the coast, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swedish expats in Togo.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swedish in Togo
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Togo. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Togolese akume, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Lome’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see gently rolling savannahs in the north as well as other beautiful landmarks in Togo.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Sweden and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Välkommen & Velkommen from our Swedish living in Togo!