Living in Toronto | from Mexico
"Meeting other Mexican expats in Toronto was much easier once I joined InterNations and attended events."
Living in Toronto | from Italy
"The InterNations network has given me the opportunity to network in Toronto like never before."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Toronto
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Toronto expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Toronto
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Toronto
Welcome to all Americans in Toronto! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Toronto? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Toronto Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Toronto. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Toronto
American Expats in Toronto help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Toronto are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Queen City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Toronto’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Toronto.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Toronto to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Toronto at our Events
Our Toronto community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Miriam Figueroa and Shalesh Sharma, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Toronto’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Toronto and generally Americans in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Toronto!