Living in Toronto | from Mexico
"Meeting other Mexican expats in Toronto was much easier once I joined InterNations and attended events."
Living in Toronto | from Italy
"The InterNations network has given me the opportunity to network in Toronto like never before."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Toronto
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Toronto expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Toronto
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Toronto
Bienvenue to all French in Toronto! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Toronto? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Toronto FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Toronto. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Toronto
French Expats in Toronto help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Toronto are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Queen City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Toronto’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Toronto.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Toronto to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Toronto at our Events
Our Toronto community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Shalesh Sharma and Milena Vargas, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Toronto’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Toronto and generally French in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Toronto!