Living in Toronto | from Mexico
"Meeting other Mexican expats in Toronto was much easier once I joined InterNations and attended events."
Living in Toronto | from Italy
"The InterNations network has given me the opportunity to network in Toronto like never before."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Toronto
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Toronto expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Toronto
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Toronto
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Toronto! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Toronto? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Toronto F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Toronto. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Toronto
Portuguese Expats in Toronto help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Toronto are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Queen City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Toronto’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Toronto.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Toronto to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Toronto at our Events
Our Toronto community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Miriam Figueroa and Shalesh Sharma, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Toronto’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Toronto and generally Portuguese in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Toronto!