InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Toulouse
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Toulouse expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Toulouse
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Toulouse
Benvenuti to all Italians in Toulouse! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Toulouse? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Toulouse will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Toulouse. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Toulouse
Italian Expats in Toulouse share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Toulouse exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "La ville rose", as it is known thanks to its many red brick buildings.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Toulouse’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Toulouse.
- Use the Expat Guide for Toulouse to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Toulouse at our Events
Our community in Toulouse is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Lucy Dimitrova and ivory motron, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Toulouse’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from France in Toulouse as well as Italians in France nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Toulouse!