Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from Brazil
"Having an extensive network of expats before moving to Trinidad and Tobago was very reassuring to me during my move here."
Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from China
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to develop business connections and meet fellow Asians."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Trinidad & T.
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Trinidad & Tobago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Trinidad & Tobago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Trinidad & Tobago
Benvenuti to all Italians in Trinidad & Tobago! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Trinidad & Tobago? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Trinidad & Tobago the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Trinidad & T.. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Trinidad & Tobago Posted:
Buonasera Janice! Thank you for the information. Contacted the Hashing Group, and it seems to be a ...
Fellow Italians in Trinidad & Tobago
Italian Expats in Trinidad & Tobago help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Trinidad & Tobago are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The birthplace of Steelpan, soca music, and limbo dance.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Trinidad & T.’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Trinidad & T. to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Trinidad & Tobago at our Events
Our Trinidad & T. community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Janice Learmond Criqui, CPC, ACC, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Trinidad & T.’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover towns famous for Indian delicacies and a local Divali Nagar site. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Trinidad & Tobago in Trinidad & T. and generally Italians in Trinidad & Tobago in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Trinidad & Tobago!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Italian Expats in Trinidad & Tobago
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: