Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from Brazil
"Having an extensive network of expats before moving to Trinidad and Tobago was very reassuring to me during my move here."
Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from China
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to develop business connections and meet fellow Asians."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Trinidad & T.
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Trinidad & Tobago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Trinidad & Tobago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Trinidad & Tobago
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Trinidad & Tobago! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Trinidad & Tobago? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Trinidad & Tobago Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Trinidad & T.. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Trinidad & Tobago Posted:
Hi Meron, I got to know this page through a friend here, maybe it can give you some tips: http:/...
Fellow Swedish in Trinidad & Tobago
Swedish Expats in Trinidad & Tobago help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Trinidad & Tobago are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The birthplace of Steelpan, soca music, and limbo dance.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Trinidad & T.’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Trinidad & T. to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Trinidad & Tobago at our Events
Our Trinidad & T. community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Janice Learmond Criqui, CPC, ACC, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Trinidad & T.’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover towns famous for Indian delicacies and a local Divali Nagar site. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Trinidad & Tobago in Trinidad & T. and generally Swedish in Trinidad & Tobago in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Trinidad & Tobago!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Swedish Expats in Trinidad & Tobago
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: