Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from Brazil
"Having an extensive network of expats before moving to Trinidad and Tobago was very reassuring to me during my move here."
Living in Trinidad & Tobago | from China
"I have been able to use the InterNations network to develop business connections and meet fellow Asians."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Trinidad & T.
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Trinidad & Tobago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Trinidad & Tobago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Trinidad & Tobago
Grüezi to all Swiss in Trinidad & Tobago! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Trinidad & Tobago? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Trinidad & Tobago ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Trinidad & T.. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Trinidad & Tobago
Swiss Expats in Trinidad & Tobago help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Trinidad & Tobago are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The birthplace of Steelpan, soca music, and limbo dance.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Trinidad & T.’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Trinidad & T. to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Trinidad & Tobago at our Events
Our Trinidad & T. community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Janice Learmond Criqui, CPC, ACC, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Trinidad & T.’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover towns famous for Indian delicacies and a local Divali Nagar site. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Trinidad & Tobago in Trinidad & T. and generally Swiss in Trinidad & Tobago in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Trinidad & Tobago!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Swiss Expats in Trinidad & Tobago
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: