Living in Tunis | from Germany
"With all of the information that InterNations provides at your fingertips, it's easy to understand why so many of us are grateful for this fantastic website."
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Tunis | from Italy
"The InterNations forums helped me find information that I needed when I first moved to Tunis."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Tunis
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tunis expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tunis
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Tunis
Benvenuti to all Italians in Tunis! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Tunis? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Tunis the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tunis. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Tunis
Italian Expats in Tunis help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Tunis are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Tunisia's capital, situated behind the lake of Tunis and the port of La Goulette.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tunis’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Tunis.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tunis to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Tunis at our Events
Our Tunis community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Mélanie Zouari, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tunis’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the Byzantine kasbah of El Kef. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Tunisia in Tunis and generally Italians in Tunisia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Tunis!