Living in Tunis | from Germany
"With all of the information that InterNations provides at your fingertips, it's easy to understand why so many of us are grateful for this fantastic website."
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Tunis | from Italy
"The InterNations forums helped me find information that I needed when I first moved to Tunis."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Tunis
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tunis expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tunis
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Tunis
Witajcie to all Polish in Tunis! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Tunis? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Tunis Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tunis. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Tunis Posted:
Salut Soufia, la chambre est encore libre? Je cherche un logement jusqu'au fin de Mai. Comment je ...
Fellow Polish in Tunis
Polish Expats in Tunis help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Tunis are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Tunisia's capital, situated behind the lake of Tunis and the port of La Goulette.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tunis’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Tunis.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tunis to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Tunis at our Events
Our Tunis community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Mélanie Zouari and Abbey Thomas, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tunis’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the Byzantine kasbah of El Kef. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Tunisia in Tunis and generally Polish in Tunisia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Tunis!